Thursday, February 13, 2014

After A'Levels

Hello everyone! It's been like..what 2 or 3 years now?

Well, I just wanted to tell how huge my disappointment is now :(

I just received my results for the Oct/Nov 2013 A'Level that sat last year. Let's just say I got a so-so result. and for goodness sake I am so stressed and lost! like, what should I do next? what is my next plan? should I do something about it? YES I SHOULD but the question is what and HOW? TT_TT

Okay, so I should list down what I did and what is my plan. So here's the listing:

- Firstyly, I did send my certificates to my previous institutions to get their confirmation of signature and stamp to prove to the higher institution that I plan to enroll to next.

- then, in Brunei, we must apply through a system called HECAS in order to enroll to these higher institutions. So right now(13th Feb 2014, 7PM, Thursday), the HECAS application is yet to be opened. I am just waiting for it to be opened now.

- my next problem is, since my result is dissatisfying for myself, I planned to take UniBridge Course in the institution. the main thing here is ''should I apply it through HECAS?'' I think it should since I am applying for the higher institution right? its a course for the students who had quite a 'similar' result to myself T_T''  So should I apply through HECAS as well? I need to get to a higher institution to further my study. *sigh

-Next, I am resitting for the May/June 2014 A'Level again and the subjects Im taking is real crazy /GOD HELP ME/ so my plan is to study and struggle real hard this time in order to be successful.

-And currently, I am WORKING! omg! work! like I need both money and TIME for my own sake, time to self-revise and money for expenses. I am in a big stressful event :(

I need advice please dear readers! help me to make my mind to be set and help me to think that I can do this :(

I owe you guys a big thanks for spending your time to read my blog.

Many thanks and Best Regards.

13th February 2014, 7.07PM, Friday

Siti Hazwani Ismail

I love you readers! The best goes to you people!

No comments:

Post a Comment